Preparing a press release for 2.0

Good morning folks,

we will have a press release covering the 2.0 release when 2.0 comes
out.  The contents and form are discussed on debian-www[1].  If you
are interested in its on-going or if you want to help, you're welcome
to join.  Past mails may be found on our web-archive at

The press release should - once we've worked it out - translated into
as many languages as possible and sent to appropriate places in that
country: mainly computer newspapaers.

In order to get the press release ready I'll try to sum up the
discussion on some web pages I've set up on master.

Comments are welcome.