Re: tcsh should be removed from hamm

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@newton.physics.arizona.edu> writes:

> 	It seems this is somewhat more severe than 'normal' .  Doesn't
> this warrant it's being removed from hamm ?  (note the bug report is 95
> days old)

tcsh is a pretty important package, and it would be quite a surprise
for our users if it were missing.  My simple attempt at reproducing
the problem (send tcsh a SIGHUP) failed, so next time it happens to
you, do an strace on it and include that in the bug report.  That will
help Vadim figure out where the process is.

Even better would be to get the source code and compile a version with
symbols and install that.  Then next time it happens, send the process
a SIGABRT so you get a core dump.

Guy