New packages sitting in Incoming

So i uploaded a new package on March 12 before the freeze and the "flushing"
of the queue. It's still sitting in Incoming 16 days later.

I assume if it gets installed now it doesn't get into frozen, a bit of a
shame, but it doesn't make sense to install new packages during a freeze, even
if they were uploaded before the freeze went in.

We should really look into way to make installing new packages not require
so much manual intervention. Waiting several weeks for new packages to be
installed is such a bore, and Guy has enough work already.

greg