Re: teTeX package licenses and their distribution restrictions (long)

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.980327175732.9754B-100000@dwarf.polaris.net> you wrote:
> While I disagree, the Guide sees the allowance of the copying fee as
> sufficient permission for money to change hands.

Are you sure? Does this mean that gettyps can go into main with this copyright
and the note at the end?

                           Getty Kit, Version 2.0

                  Copyright (c) 1989,1990, Paul Sutcliffe Jr.

        Permission is hereby granted to copy, reproduce, redistribute,
        or otherwise use this software as long as: there is no monetary
        profit gained specifically from the use or reproduction or this
        software, it is not sold, rented, traded or otherwise marketed,
        and this copyright notice is included prominently in any copy
        made.

        The author make no claims as to the fitness or correctness of
        this software for any use whatsoever, and it is provided as is.
        Any use of this software is at the user's own risk.

Note: The author gave permission for this package to be distributed on CDs for
a fee.