Re: autoup v0.22 released (finally)

In article <[🔎] 6fdefb$q8s$1@Q.cistron.nl>,
Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron.nl> wrote:
>In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.980326161537.14331M-100000@siva.taz.net.au>,
>Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:
>>this release merges code and ideas from rob and david and some stuff
>>from myself.
>
>I already posted a patch for some stuff, but more things went wrong.

I just found out why. Nothing was actually installed, debugging is
still on by default in the autoup.sh script :)

Everything installed fine except for one minor thing, I got this
error message (but timezones installed anyway):

Running /usr/sbin/tzconfig...
/usr/sbin/tzconfig: tempfile: command not found

I've filed a bugreport against timezones.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.