Re: autoup v0.22 released (finally)

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.980326161537.14331M-100000@siva.taz.net.au>,
Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:
>this release merges code and ideas from rob and david and some stuff
>from myself.

I already posted a patch for some stuff, but more things went wrong.

>From the removed-0326-12:15:26 file:

Packages Removed by autopup script on 0326-12:15:26 :
Development packages:
libc5-dev
libdb1-dev
libgd1-dev
libgdbm1-dev
libreadline2-dev
ncurses3.0-dev
Other packages that were incompatible with the upgrade:
timezone perl-suid wg15-locale

"autopup script"? :). Anyway, all those packages still exist on my system,
they weren't removed at all. I saw no error messages about it either..

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.