Re: XFree86 3.3.2-1 ... come and get it, boys

On Wed, Mar 25, 1998 at 10:15:33PM +0000, James Troup wrote:
> Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@law.miami.edu> writes:
>
> > Not to take away anything from Mark, who put together some nice
> > refinements.
>
> Including, and not limited to, being the person responsible for making
> it build both libc5 and libc6 versions for i386 and m68k.  (I don't
> know how hard it was, I just know I wouldn't like to try, I had enough
> problems doing that for a lot simpler packages)

My intention was not to denigrate their contributions to the package, or to
inflate my own; I was simply trying to express my amazement at the breadth
and depth of this task.  You know, just sort of a "wow".

Back to work...

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |
Purdue University                   | Mob rule isn't any prettier just because