Re: ppp and new users (was: Re: Tecnology and marketing)

Michael Stone writes:
> the system will always just use the first three nameservers. You'll never
> know because they'll work perfectly well, but there are the issues of
> wasted bandwith and potentially longer response times.

Exactly.  You should use the namesevers appropriate to the current
connection.  The obvious way to do this is to re-order the nameservers for
every connection.  I don't like the idea of messing with a config file on
every call.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)