Re: Splitting the distribution over several CDs

>total		515Mb		 27Mb		 93Mb		736Mb

515 -> whole main can get on one cdrom.
btw : what about create two different images for the second official
cdrom : one with non-US and one without ?

the image with non-US can only be available in europe
(and in usa, if the access is restricted ?).

my point is : european users should be harmed because of US crypto law.
and it should not be so much work.

for my own use, i rewrote the debian-cd scripts for hamm, but as
Makefile. but i can't test it as long as hamm isn't frozen (there are
>60 symlinks from bo to hamm).

andreas