Re: XFree86 3.3.2

On Tue, Mar 24, 1998 at 11:13:47AM +0200, Topi Miettinen wrote:
> Branden Robinson writes:
> > If you have any concerns, please followup on this thread.  I'd like to do a
> > good job with X, though I know I have big shoes to fill.
>
> Debian-JP people have already added freetype support to 3.3.2, it might be
> good to take a look at that too.
>
> See ftp://ftp.debian.or.jp/pub/linux/debian-jp

Federico Di Gregorio got in touch with me about DTM, and would like to work
on getting it integrated after 2.0 is out.  Is this something you feel
could wait for the next release?  Right now I don't understand the freetype
issues and I have quite a bit to learn in the next three weeks as it is.

After 2.0 is kicked out of the nest I'd be happy to coordinate with you and
Federico on the font issues.  If you think this is too important to wait,
please get in touch with me and I'll delegate the job to you.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |
Purdue University                   |      kernel panic -- causal failure