Re: Where is giflib3g???

  EA> It seems that a lot of packages depend on giflib3g, such as the
  EA> new imlib (that is required for GNOME).  I don't know if
  EA> giflib3g is supposed to be free or non-free but the free imlib
  EA> stuff depends on it...  The problem is that no package that
  EA> provides giflib3g can be found in hamm (main, non-free, or
  EA> contrib).

It was moved to project/orphaned along with a whole bunch of other
packages about a week ago, because the package did not contain a
copyright file (at least that's what the bug report said). I have no
idea if anyone is working on it.

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/