Re: S.A.N.E.

I hope to have a chance to get this fixed over the next weekend.
Unfortunately, libgtk1 has been extremely unstable in the past.  A new
version came out 1 or 2 weeks before the freeze, when I already had a
number of other items in my life to keep me busy.  Ben Gertzfield has
been kind enough to supply patches that seem to work.  My life may
regain some spare time.  If nothing else works, a static link may be
possible.  Unless we find an ETI signal over the weekend, I think that
SANE will be uploaded soon.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevind@rahul.net