netscape package (help requested)

Given that the amount of time I have to spend on my packages is dwindling,
I'd like to find another developer to help with the netscape packages.  I
don't mind continuing work on the "installer" packages, but I'd like to
pass the packages with the actual binaries included to someone else.  The
reason I'd like to work with someone is so we can share wrapper scripts
and the like.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )