Re: Status of base, debian-cd, rspfd

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:18:33 EST wnpp@debian.org wrote:

> "bruce" == bruce  <bruce@va.debian.org> writes:
>
> bruce> RSPFd is obsolete and should be removed from the archive, it's
> bruce> supersceded by Craig Small's ax25-<something>. I think we need
> bruce> to find a new maintainer for debian-cd.
>
> Are there any volunteers for the OfficialCD creation package?

I could do that.
BTW, last time I mastered a CD (2 weeks ago), I could put all binaries
(non-free, contrib, main, non-us) on one cd while removing only around
10 big packages.
Obviously, the official cd won't have non-free nor non-us.
Maybe by just removing some big seldom used packages we can make a one-cd
binary archive...

Phil.