Re: gtk-dev package bug?

Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:
> Or where do architecture dependant includes belong??  Where ever it is
> --> a lib dir is not it.  But thanks for the info.  I made a symlink
> back to its original place so I could compile imlib/gdk_imlib.

Please look at the `gtk-list' archives.  A lib dir, even though not
ideal, is a reasonable place to put architecture dependent includes for
a generic package.  Debian can choose to override this choice through
its standard mechanisms for handling packages (pristine sources + Debian
specific diffs).

- Hari