[Newbie Developer] dict

Hi,

I have been using Debian for more than a year now and feel that I am now in
a position to contribute in my own small way.  I looked around the
'Prospective Packages' page and have decided to take up the development of
the dict (Free Dictionary client-server) package.  I have a bit of
experience rolling my own .deb packages (vim, xscreensaver etc.).

I wanted to post to debian-devel and let the folks know that I am planning
on adopting the dict package.  I still have not formally applied to become a
developer.

Please send me any comments / suggestions that you might have.

Thaths
--
 "What is freedom of expression?  Without the freedom to offend, it
             ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie