Take a chill pill, guys

Hi all,

I haven't been following developments here closely, I have better
things to do -- all I know is that there are a lot of harsh words
flying around.

Perhaps everybody that has posted too (or even read) some of the more
inflamatory threads should step back for a few days and take a break.
Get outdoors for a bit, maybe.

Debian isn't really all that important in the grand scheme of things.
It's turned out pretty good so far, IMHO, and it's got so much
momentum that any major flaws in execution at this point aren't going
to derail it anytime soon.

So don't get so worked up, and leave some "space" for the people that
have to do real work in order to get the release out.  Doing work for
free is no fun when you are being criticized every 5 minutes.

(This is just my opinion - feel free to flame me privately)

Cheers,

 - Jim