Re: Are we in this for ourselves?

Well, I think the truth is in the middle (if a truth even exists...):
I do what I do for myself but I know it can be usefull to a lot
of other people (first other developers, then users). I agree on what
Bruce said (working together) but my mission is not SPI's one,
even if they overlap *a lot*. (I surely won't change anything I think
right just to spread Linux a little more...)

OK, less me and more us (not them or the world, even if us encomprise
simple users too).

Ciao,
					Federico