Re: Imlib and the freeze

Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

> If that's too much to do before the freeze - just move my version to
> experimental for the moment.  I think that's easiest.  If you request,
> I will re-upload in myself (if that's the correct way to go about
> such things).

On second thought - it's probably easiest to just upload your version
over top of my non-maintainer version.  Just call it imlib-1.1-0.2 (or
higher).

We'll still need to merge the changes (within a few days, hopefully) -
but until then, anybody who needs my version of the source can just
grab it off my ftp site.

Cheers,

 - Jim