laggy lintian

A few people have complained that I based my last Lintian bug reports on
an outdated archive. The reason for this is very simple: Currently, I have
to run lintian at home since it would produce a too high load on master.
I'm mirroring from the german ftp server (ftp.de.debian.org), which is
usually 1-2 days behind, and I need about 2-3 days from mirroring to the
final bug report creation (because I can only work for Debian in the
evenings and mirroring and running lintian requires about 6 hours each).

If someone has a network connected machine which is easily reachable for
me, which contains an _uptodate_ mirror of everything (at least, arch
all+i386+source), which has about 500mb spare to keep the lintian lab, and
which has a low load to be able to run lintian, I'd love to get an account
on that machine. Otherwise, we'll have to live with the current situation
until lintian is installed on master--which will take a few more weeks I
guess.

I'm sorry for the inconvience. (Besides, the problems lintian discovered
existed in most packages for _months_ (or even years) and lintian reported
them a few weeks ago already. If you had uploaded the package 2-3 days
earlier, lintian would have noticed it!)

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian has a logo!    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Check out the logo     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
pages at  http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/