Re: twin willows libs still not glibc
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: twin willows libs still not glibc
- From: David Welton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:52:04 -0800
- Message-id: <19980309145204.06893@heorot>
- In-reply-to: <19980309034413.56469@flora>; from Marcus Brinkmann on Mon, Mar 09, 1998 at 03:44:13AM +0100
- References: <19980308223328.34850@flora> <19980308134533.23318@heorot> <19980309034413.56469@flora>
On Mon, Mar 09, 1998 at 03:44:13AM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > Seems to me that it might not be a bad thing to compromise on for the
> > sake of our users. It is, after all, open source software:-)
> > If it builds ok under libc5, I could hammer out a copy (hopefully
> > useing someone's earlier efforts) on my work machine (from whence all
> > the bo-unstable stuff hath sprung).
> Somebody already tried its luck (check the web archive, TWIN in the title).
Ok, I am getting barfage from the search engine. Does anyone happen
to know offhand where previous work on this stuff might be stashed?
Killed by signal 11
I got passed
Jan to Mar 98
glimpse/glimpse -U -y -n -W -l -L 1000:10 -H lists/glimpse/debian-devel-9801 -e TWIN
glimpse returned to stdout
and to stderr
David Welton http://www.efn.org/~davidw
Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org
E-mail the word "unsubscribe" to email@example.com
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST. Trouble? E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .