Re: twin willows libs still not glibc

On Sun, Mar 08, 1998 at 10:33:28PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Just to let you know: twin windows emulator (www.willows.com) still fails to
> compile under glibc. They have problems with dlopen.
>
> I was a little disappointed after downloading and making space to compile
> the beast ;)
>
> It doesn't seem as it would make its way into 2.0

Is this thing cool enough that we would be willing to put a libc5
version in 2.0?  Looks like some other packages may end up not making
the switch, because they have bugs and are not maintained.

Seems to me that it might not be a bad thing to compromise on for the
sake of our users.  It is, after all, open source software:-)

If it builds ok under libc5, I could hammer out a copy (hopefully
useing someone's earlier efforts) on my work machine (from whence all
the bo-unstable stuff hath sprung).

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org