Re: HAMM FREEZE IS ONE WEEK AWAY

 Carey> "Larry 'Daffy' Daffner" <vizzie@mail.airmail.net> writes:
 >> Just as a note, it would really be nice to get the newly released
 >> versions of xfree86 and xemacs20 into hamm before the freeze. Most
 >> definitely the xfree stuff, since the new XFree apparently has a
 >> lot of new card support, and xemacs 20.4 is now the 'standard'
 >> xemacs.

 Carey> Yes, I'd really like to see a fixed version 20.4 of xemacs20
 Carey> in hamm.  If there's anything I can do to help that doesn't
 Carey> involve uploading and downloading more than a few megabytes a
 Carey> night :-) please count me in.

I've just finished the xemacs20 packages.  Assuming I don't find
anymore bugs it'll be uploaded this morning sometime (Sunday
morning).  I haven't forgotten it. (Oh, and If I do find more bugs
getting these done is my top priority so it'll be at most another
day.)

Dres
--
@James LewisMoss <dres@dimensional.com> |  Blessed Be!