Re: HAMM FREEZE IS ONE WEEK AWAY

>>>>> "BW" == Brian White <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:

[ Freeze warning deleted... ]

Just as a note, it would really be nice to get the newly released
versions of xfree86 and xemacs20 into hamm before the freeze. Most
definitely the xfree stuff, since the new XFree apparently has a lot
of new card support, and xemacs 20.4 is now the 'standard' xemacs. To
that end, if there's anything I can do to help the maintainers of
those packages get in under the wire, as it were, please drop me a
line. Similarly for any other highly visible packages that have recent
releases waiting for packaging. I'd like to do what I can to make sure
hamm is reasonably up to date before it goes out :)

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/