##P: Release notes for 2.0, first draft

Hi all,

That ##P: at the beginning is ment to be short hand for:

  Please answer privately, I will summarize.
  Even if you think there is something that should be discussed
  on debian-devel do so only at the next iteration, due in few days.

I have started on Release notes for 2.0. The current achievement
consists of TOC, introductory chapter and some notes on C/C++
development.

It is available at <http://happy.digitaldune.net/~astala>

(previous version of toc, but no contents, is also available
on DDP pages)

I could rant on what I intend to do, but I better go to sleep.
Read, comment, and mail to me, either at
  arto.astala@iki.fi
or
  arto.astala@ntc.nokia.com

t.aa

p.s. yes, Chris, I agree this should contain some material usually
in other documents, since we do not have those, yet