Re: a few package setup questions

On Wed, Mar 04, 1998 at 11:42:21PM -0500, Shaleh wrote:
> Sorry to interrupt this naming dispute but I have a few questions (-;
>
> 1.  I am packaging an image library that can use giflib or not.  I would
> like to make a version with and without.  The version w/o can go in
> main.  Suggestions on a good way to do this??
>
> 2.  I am packaging the Enlightenment wm for X.  It uses theme files.
> Where in the FSSTND or FHS should these be placed.  I personally do not
> feel that the user should edit them.

/usr/lib/enlightenment or /usr/lib/enlightenment/themes
maybe /usr/share/enlightenment if they do not depend on any
arch. Just package them in a separate 'all' package in that case.

* Federico Di Gregorio  |  /      *-=$< ;-) TeX Wizard?            *
* Debian developer!     | / -1    pgp: finger fog@perosa.alpcom.it *
* <friend of penguins>  |/        try http://www.debian.org        *
******************DE 9E B2 75 B4 F6 CC 5B  C3 D5 71 51 04 AB F3 B2**