Re: dynamic DNS

Rob Browning wrote:
> Igor Grobman <igor@digicron.com> writes:
>
> > What does everyone think?  I know I am not the only one longing for
> > a debian.org hostname :)
>
> No.  I'd really like it too, but I don't know whether or not it's a
> reasonable thing to do.  I'm sure I don't know what would be involved.

Well, on reflection it is true that once you get money involved, you have a
problem.  Maybe I should withdraw the users.debian.org part of the proposal.
Managing developers.debian.org wouldn't be hard at all, I don't think.  We can
just delegate developers.debian.org to someone who is willing to manage it .
Anyone? :-)

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com