Re: none

    Luiz> Sorry for the (maybe) stupid question: what upcoming changes
    Luiz> to Sun's relationship with the linux community?

This is all very much in flux & I'm not claiming special insight, infallibility
or anything else....

Sun is apparently neotiating with a John Mitchell (no, I don't know who he is)
to have him act as conduit between the linux jdk-porter community and
Javasoft.  This will appaernetly allow the linux community earlier access
to the 1.2 code, access to the Java Conformance Test suite, and probably
lots of other stuff too :).  At least two organisation have expressed interest
in providing jdk support for linux in some form or other...

--
Stephen
---