LaTeX2HTML 98.1

Hi,
	I have finished packing this version up (it was quite hard to
 do so, unfortunately, since the upstream sources are not designed to
 be not used and auto-edited n place; the good news is they are
 considering autoconf).

	This easily parses the document that the previous version
 choked on.

	Unfortunately, it depends on netpbm which is non-free, so
 LaTeX2HTML is being moved to contrib/rex (so the overrides file shall
 need editing).

	Also, the default image format is still set to GIF, since the
 browsers for PNG are not quite there, and because we do not seem to
 have pnmtopng, and I have no idea why not (they seem to think that
 libz/libpng packages shall supply this).

	Anyway, I'm glad that this is done cause I was thinking of
 handing this package over to people who actively use LaTeX and
 publish to the WWW, but I wanted to close bugs and leave it in good
 shape.

	manoj
--
 "Please refrain from making me puke on my workstation." Alan Weiss
 (alan@tivoli.UUCP>