Deity Docs

I have prepared a number of documents describing various bits of deity and
with the renewed interest in dpkg/dselect development I think it would be
wise to point them out to everyone, not just those that follow the deity
list (to try and advoid duplicate work).

The most relavent is the brand new 'files' doc the describes the Aquire
and Methods sections.

They can all be seen in debiandoc sgml and html at
http://www.debian.org/~jgg/deity

Jason