Re: Possible new name for "deity" - `dfine'

    Andrew> How about 'dfine' that is the English word define less the
    Andrew> first e.  Deity/Trove helps define where we are different
    Andrew> to the other Linux distrbutions. Debian is the finest
    Andrew> Linux distribution there is for easy administration.  This
    Andrew> would fit well with models like dhelp / dwww or dselect
    Andrew> that we already have that are Debian specific.

    Karl>  I think I like `dfine' better than `Trove', Andrew! Anybody
    Karl>  else?

    Karl> #include "nerdy_IMHO_disclaimer.h"

 file not found...

 Have you ever wished you could recall an email?

 I just read what I wrote so late at night, and don't like the way I
 sound.

 `Trove' really is a good name for `deity'.

 It means: a valuable discovery, resource, or collection.  It's not
 debian specific, and the name could be used by other Linux
 distributions as well.

 I'd like to earn a living at this too, someday.

 Good thing noone takes me too seriously. :/