Re: Possible new name for "deity" - `dfine'

> On 24 Feb 1998, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>
> [eloquent excerpt cut to preserve space]
>
> >  The name `dfine' is thus more befitting us than `Trove', which sounds
>
>     After such a passionate argument, how could I but agree? ;)
>
>     Seriously, though, I'll throw my backing behind "dfine" rather than
> "trove" for the simple reason that it makes more sense to a dull mind.
> (That sounds horrible, but I'm not sure how else to phrase it.)  You can
> "dfine" what goes on your system, and remember it that way, but it'll take
> a poetic memory to think of adding things to your "trove".

I think dfine sounds rather arogant ... Kinda like a abriviated Debian is
fine .... which is IMHO a "bad thing" (tm) ... how about a simple yet
ellegant name ... like "config" .... non debian specific ... perfect size
... and discriptive of it's purpose.

-Kevin