Re: Q: Location of copyrighted ROM images for emulator packages?

Hi,
		    [moving this to debian-policy]

	I just do not think packages should eb putting conffiles into
 user dorectories at any other time than initial install. And /root is
 close to being /home/root, except that /root has to be on the root
 file system. I think files in the root users home directory that they
 should not delete, and are at times asked about whetjer they want to
 change, is incorrect.

	There is no policy on this, but I think we should propose
 this: users home directories, even roots. should also be sacrosanct.

	Why are root bash files getting larger? Are they so large thay
 can't be created in postinst?

	manoj
--
 Look on the world as a bubble, look on it as a mirage. The King of
 Death never finds him who views the world like that. 170