Re: Proposal: emacsen and add-on package handling

Hi,
>>"Rob" == Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

Rob> I think you may have an *old* version of the policy.  The current
Rob> version is in /usr/doc/emacsen-common.

	Therein lies the problem. I depend on emacs 19, and since
 there is no emacs19 yet, I can't install emacsen-common. I was using
 your very irst draft on debian-policy ;-)

	Could someone mail me a copy? I want to get prepared for the
 new way of doing things so that I may convert VM imeediately the new
 emacs comes out.

	manoj
--
 Therefore in this religion, this is what comes first for a wise
 bhikkhu guarding of the senses, contentment, and discipline in