Re: source with main & contrib targets

James Troup wrote:
> Yes, packages in main must not require stuff not in main to build,
> even source packages.
Another example:

I package ax25utils from the ax25-utils source.  All programs in the package
are DFSG compliant, no problem.  But in the source is a few programs that
are linked to xforms, a non-free library.  If I wanted to package these
programs, I would need to make a contrib package (say ax25utils-contrib),
once again no problem.  I currently don't package these programs at all.

But if I did make a contrib add-on, where does the source go?

  - Craig

> --
> James
>

> --

Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|
|@home: csmall@small.dropbear.id.au,           @debian:csmall@debian.org|
Finger csmall@triode.net.au for PGP key, http://www.triode.net.au/~csmall