Re: ps -aux Vs ps aux

Hi,
>>"Adam" == Adam P Harris <apharris@onshore.com> writes:

Adam> Is Unix98 the same as a new version of POSIX 1003.2?  If so, I
Adam> hate to say it but I think we should bend to POSIX and go with
Adam> the standards.  But let's not change anything before Debian 2.0
Adam> (i.e., remove this complaint from the source for now).

	UNIX 98 is going to be fully POSIX 1003.2 compliant. It is
 also going to have 1003.1c et al, and goes beyond POSIX
 jurisdiction.

	HPUX 11.0; AIX, and Digital UNIX, to my knowledge, and already
 POSIX compliant as far as ps goes.

	Like it on not, this is the new standard behaviour. Just have
 to retrain those fingers ...

	manoj
--
 Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future. Niels Bohr