pppconfig testers wanted

Could a few people test pppconfig (binary-all/admin/pppconfig_0.9.deb) and
send me reports? I would especially like to hear from someone who can test
CHAP authentication.

I have another version ready with support for multiple providers and
several bugfixes, but I would like to get a few usage reports before I
release it.

Pppconfig is an interactive whip-tail based utility to configure ppp (in
case you hadn't guessed).  It uses the standard ppp configuration files,
so that 'pon' will work normally.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)