Re: Lottery for fixing bugs

> What do you think?

I think that some work on improving the bug handling interface (emacs
modes, for starters!) would do *far* more towards making bug handling
easier.  Probably at least 10% of my bugs are actually fixed but it's
a pain to deal with the interface (mirroring the web pages helps, but
only a little - look at the gnats emacs modes for examples) - so I've
ended up only dealing with them in batches...