Re: Proposal: Link to .changes file for each package on www.debian.org

Raul:>

> Raul Miller wrote:
> > > Instead of checking everything, just check those things whose
> > > md5sums have changed since the last complete check.
[...]

Timestamps, md5sums, whatever -- changing a package carries
a potential to invalidate other packages.

I think dependency checks should always be run, are there any other
checks that depend on the state of whole archive?

Other checks could be run on changed pakages only.

How about recording check timestamp and package version in /lab.
That should be valid unless one can successfully upload new
package with same or lower version.

t.aa