Re: New Package: camediaplay 980118-1 (source i386)

That line can be removed from the description field. And the package is
maintained like all my other packages but as with most of my packages I
would be glad if someone else took it over who had more ideas and time to
spend on the package. Especially since it turned out that this did not
work with my camera.

I maintain all my packages and then some more! And I am all for it to
figure out a way to deal with maintainers who just vanish. I have had a
couple of cases where people complained that I do not maintain a certain
package. Those packages weres usually "taken over" by someone and
that someone did not show. I have no problem orphaning packages I know I
will no longer maintain.