Re: announcement: lintian 0.2 package released

Kirk Hilliard <kirk@ghoti.com> wrote:
> We should send out messages to maintainers now, letting them know of
> the lintian results.  (Each message could contain the lintian results
> for the maintainer's packages, but giving the lintian report URL would
> be sufficient.)

Hmm, I am the maintainer of "sam", but the package is "orphaned". I
don't know why. I plan on uploading a fixed copy of sam this week, and
maybe that will remove it from "orphan" status?

--
Raul

P.S. Anyone know why http://bugs.debian.org doesn't produce the url
http://bugs.debian.org does not produce the same page as