lintian/tcpquota

I just uploaded the new version of TCPQuota (1.6.11) which
should fix most of the lintian bugs...

I have some questions though:

1. E: tcpquota: binary-without-manpage tcpquotaconfig
   E: tcpquota: binary-without-manpage verifytcpquota

   These are used by the postinst script and by cron to
   verify that the daemon is up and running... They are
   not 'user binaries'. Should they realy have manpages?

2. E: tcpquota: debmake-templates-in-copyright

   I'm the author (one of them any way) and this is our
   copyright (GPL)... ?

3. W: tcpquota: relative-conffile etc/cron.weekly/tcpquotad
   W: tcpquota: relative-conffile etc/init.d/tcpquotad
   W: tcpquota: relative-conffile etc/tcpquota/tcpquota.cf

   I read in some of the new-maintainer docs before I became
   a developer that that was the way, use relative paths...

   When I create the package, it should install in 'debian/tmp/....'
   NOT '/etc'... That's why I used relative, because when the install
   is taking place, it is installed in '/etc'... Explanation
   wanted please...

4. tcpquota_1.6.11-1_all.deb 62.8 kB Warning: Remote host denied
   authentication agent forwarding.

   This is realy not a Debian thingie question, but I wondered what
   I should do about this. It happens when I do a 'dupload' (scp)

   How do I get rid of this, 'man scp' does not reveal any help on
   this... :)

 Turbo  ___________     Debian GNU/Linux   Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^  ___  /___(_)__________  _____  __  selective about who its friends are
  _ /// _  /___  / _  / / / /_/ /__>  <   Turbo Fredriksson Tel: +46-704-697645
  \\\/  /_____/_/  /_/ /_/\__,_/ /_/|_|   S-415 10 Göteborg    turbo@tripnet.se
                  PGP#788CD1A9            SWEDEN         www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
----------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B ------------
--
arrangements quiche class struggle NORAD [Hello to all my fans in
domestic surveillance] Kennedy Mossad KGB Ft. Meade nuclear Serbian