ldconfig & lintian

I noticed that lintian reports errors like these about calling ldconfig in
the postinst:

W: nextawg: postrm-calls-ldconfig

The packaging manual says:

   If you do the above your package does not need to call ldconfig in its
   maintainer scripts. It is especially important not to call ldconfig in
   the postrm or preinst scripts in the case where the package is being
   upgraded (see Details of unpack phase of installation or upgrade,
   section 6.3), as ldconfig will see the temporary names that dpkg uses
   for the files while it is installing them and will make the shared
   library links point to them, just before dpkg continues the
   installation and removes the links!

nextawg, xaw3dg, and I think xaw95g (and the non-g packages too), all do
call ldconfig in the postrm (they have to, or things break), but they only
call it on removal or purge. Take a look at the postinst's. I think we need
another lintian override here.

--
see shy jo