[conradp@cse.unsw.EDU.AU: ANNOUNCE: Express (web browser) released]

I wonder if we should give it a try.

Regards,

	Joey

-----Forwarded message from "K." <conradp@cse.unsw.EDU.AU>-----

Express is (yet another) web browser using GTK, and is intended for
general Gnome consumption. It uses the gtk-XmHTML widget, so make sure
that is installed before trying to use it.

Source and screenshots are available at:

        http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~conradp/express/

At the moment it is in its very early stages (read: fragile) so don't
expect to do any serious surfing on it just yet. Do, however, expect to be
able to hack it to bits. It is distributed under GPL (of course) and a
todo list is provided on the web page. Most obviously it needs remote
image loading and surfability, so if you're looking for some code to cut,
get onto it (and you'll be rescuing me from my Jolt-induced haze). Send me
patches, pixmaps, and anything else you think might be handy :)

K.

--
Conrad Parker  conradp@cse.unsw.edu.au

-----End of forwarded message-----

  / linux: Unbekannter Terminaltyp                                /
 / Ich weiß nicht, auf was für einem Terminaltyp Sie arbeiten -  /
/ alles, was ich habe, ist 'linux'.              -- Solaris 2.5 /