Re: updated lintian reports

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Christian Schwarz wrote:
>
> > The new report is available at lintian home page
> >
> >   http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/lintian/
>
> I've just updated the web page again! The report pages contain a detailed
> discription about each lintian tag now, together with hyper links to the
> policy manuals and tips how to fix the bugs! I hope you enjoy this :-)

Oh, I forgot to mention that the pages I uploaded earlier today (MET)
have been produced by a buggy lintian report script, so a few tags have
been missing (and others have been reported twice).

Thus, everyone that checked out the old pages from earlier today, should
check out the pages again. Sorry for the inconvience. (Note, that the
additional comments about the error tags should be worth it!)

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com
                  schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

                PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA

 CS Software goes online! Visit our new home page at
 	                                     http://www.schwarz-online.com