Re: Which Linux distribution???

The KDE project is starting to make some configuration programs.. I
haven't used all of these programs, but the ones I've used are really
good.

sysv init editor
user editor (w/ quota options)
kdm configuration
filesystem analyser + mount/unmount (intergraded with desktop)
ppp (never used it, but it may have a configuration interface)
full KDE configuration (kcontrol)
bind configuration
xvidtune replacement
joystick setup