Re: Libc6 progress: 1998-02-06

On Friday, February 06, David Welton wrote
> > Lawrence Chim <ychim@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au>:
> >   cqcam-0.40b-2(extra)
> >   vic-cqcam-2.8-2(extra)
>
> I may need these for work soon, and might be willing to try creating
> the packages myself.  Is there some particular problem in updating
> them, or is it just another 'case of the dissappearing developer'?:-)

Dunno.

Just email the developer directly, ask him "what's up?" and offer to do a
non-maintainer release if he wants to. If he says "go ahead" or just
doesn't answer (but allow him a week or more to answer)... then you can do
a non-maintainer upload as described... err... somewhere in one of our
Debian manuals.

  Christian