syslog facilities

Hi,

	Is there any policy/convention about using facilities local0
 though local 7? I notice that ppp has take onver local2 and local5
 now belogs to hylafax (on my machine).

	I ask this since I want to add a chanel to named for logging
 all the queries, and I could use local?; however, I do not want to
 stomp on any toes. Can we have a facility or two reserved for the
 local admin? Like maybe local1 and local2 or something?

	manoj
--
 "40% of the water consumed in the Imperial Valley goes to grow sedan
 grass for export to Japan for raising Kobi beef." Dan Beard, Staff