Re: a sort of free software greenhouse

On 01-Feb-1998, bruce@va.debian.org <bruce@va.debian.org> wrote:
> I would like to offer this in general to software projects that agree to
> develop and use only software that passes the DFSG. Call it the Free Software
> Greenhouse.

As a side note, there are already some sites that exist to provide
similar services (althought not just for DFSG software).

>From my web page for free software resources which is still under

	LinuxWare provide cheap shell accounts, web space,
        and other services for Linux developers.

        Another Linux Project Server
        Provides web space, mailing lists, POP3 or IMAP,
        FTP, and CVS server for free Linux projects.

       Tyson Dowd           # There isn't any reason why Linux can't be
                            # implemented as an enterprise computing solution.
     trd@cs.mu.oz.au        # Find out what you've been missing while you've
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~trd # been rebooting Windows NT. -- InfoWorld, 1998.