XView and libc6 ?

	As of a few days ago,  the Debian development distribution was
still using XView linked against libc5.  I assume RedHat is too.  Does
anyone know when XView will make the switch ?
	Maybe this is a good opportunity for MuPAD to switch to motif or
gtk, or ... ( a little work, eh :)   )

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>